Thursday, June 08, 2006

My Journey to 63 kg with Isagenix' diet plan - Day 4

Day 4.

It's cold here this morning and gloomy. Definitely winter is here and it's a bit unmotivating to exercise.
Nevertheless, I checked my weight this morning and my waist size and boy oh boy!

My current weight: 69.5 kg!! What a beauty!
My waist size: 34.25 inches or 87 cm!

I can't believe it! It has only been 4 days and I have lost 1.5 kg and 1.9 cm on my waist size.

For breakfast yesterday:
1 glass of the Isa shake
1 glass mixed with 4 oz of the Isa Cleanse
1 Apple
In between breakfast and lunch, 2 glasses of water.

For yesterday's lunch:
2 yummy tofu skewers (tapas style) with bread in a restaurant
3 glasses of water.
For lunch, I was tempted to have some chips or fries (for american lingo)

For early dinner yesterday:
Steamed vegetables, fish, and little rice.
1 glass of water mixed with 4 oz of Isa Cleanse
1 glass of water

Late snack:
1 glass of water mixed with 4 oz of Isa Cleanse
1 glass of Isa shake

I love cake and I was tempted to have one yesterday. So to keep my sweet cravings, I took Isagenix snacks. Have you tasted Ovaltinees? When I was a kid, I used to eat these. They are chocolates formed into little tables. Isagenix snacks are the same. The only difference, they have the proper vitamins and nutrients that are natural and organic. So, for my late night snack, I had a couple of them.

For exercise: I walked a lot yesterday keeping up with my chores.

That is it for now and stay tuned for tomorrow's results. It's exciting on my behalf because I just don't know what result I am going to have for tomorrow.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home