Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Journey to 63 kg with Isagenix' diet plan - Day 3

Day 3

It's 10 am here in Melbourne and I just woke up. I went to check my weight and guess what?

My current weight: 70 kg.
My current waist: 34.75 inches or 88.3 cm.

In 3 days, I have lost 1 kilo and 0.25 inches 0r 0.7 cm

Yesterday for breakfast, I had the following:
1 Glass of the chocolate flavoured Isa Shake.
1 Glass of water with 4 oz of the Isa Cleanse
1 Pear and an Orange.
In between breakfast and lunch, 2 glasses of water.

For Lunch:
Vegetables, chicken, and rice

In between Lunch and Dinner:
1 Glass of water with 4 oz of the Isa Cleanse
3 Isagenix Snacks.

Night Time:
1.5 hrs of Taekwondo training.
1 liter of water mixed with Isagenix' Natural Electrolyte Drink Mix. Good stuff!

Dinner:
Vegetables and Fish.
1 Glass of the Isa Shake
1 Glass of water with 4 oz of Isa Cleanse

So far, the results are outstanding! I feel good and energised!

1 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Anonymous CabbageSoup said...

yes blog 63 kg diet plan. Cabbage Diet slimming...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home